In order to suit your every need, we offer four distinct interior design packages. Our offer is created in a way that’ll allow you to pick the right package depending on your goals, expectations, and dreams. Each of the packages includes the cost of design, labour and all the required materials.
THE BENEFITS OF OUR
INTERIOR DEGISN & FINISHING PACKAGES
- You save money – including 15% on VAT
- Guaranteed uninterrupted availability of contractors
- Transparent costs and a fixed budget
- The work will be completed on time – We respect the deadlines
- Carefully hand-picked products from reputable manufacturers
- Exclusively Polish and European manufacturers
- Products with a low warranty rate only
- Environmentally friendly and socially responsible companies
- All products are available at our showroom and in partner stores
OUR WORK PROCESS
Schedule a free meeting and discuss your needs with one of our architects
Sign a design agreement and begin the process of designing your interiors. Should you sign the final agreement with us, the cost of the design agreement will be deducted from the final fee.
CHOICE OF MATERIALS
As part of our design agreement, an architect will help you pick materials that will suit your taste, needs, and budget.
QUOTE + BATHROOM VISUALISATION
After you pick the materials and agree to any extra work required, an architect will prepare the final cost estimate and bathroom visualisations.
FINAL DESIGN CONTRACT
The architect working with you has 14 days to prepare a plan following the details of your design arrangement. In the meantime, we’re working hard to get all the materials that you’ve picked.
The work in your flat takes up to twelve weeks; during that time our coordinators regularly verify both the progress, as well as the quality of work.
CLEANING UP + MOVING IN
After we finish the work, the cleaning team gets the flat ready for you to move in.
Meet us in our showroom – Schedule a meeting and talk to our experts, discuss your needs with an architect and see more examples of our work!
FINISHING SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE
WITH THE SMART WORKS STANDARD
- Contractors with at least 5 years of experience
- The use of materials with the lowest warranty rate
- Coordinators keeping a close eye on employees
- Architect supervision throughout the duration of the project
- Helping the environment by disposing of segregated waste with the help of recycling companies
- Use of safe cleaners that don’t damage surfaces or leave any residue
- Transparent process from the start to handing over the keys
- Respecting work safety regulations
- Work in compliance with Polish and European norms
- Partnership exclusively with reputable companies